Pages

Thursday 30 January 2014

One Leg kick All (aka Bao Sua Bao Hai)



My office had a staff of 20
Now there's only five
When I complained to my boss
He said we have to "bao sua bao hai"

But but but...I protested
My plate is full!
"Then go toilet pang sai
Plate sure can take a few!"

My boss thinks he is witty
But he is actually miserly
When I am on the phone long
He'll ask if "local or IDD?"

Die lah, like this how to work?
Got brain no hands no leg
Got idea also think twice
Cook chicken gotta lay own egg

Boss says boh pian liao
When the young don't even try
Work got stress only
They tweet and say bye bye

The FTs are no better
Taichi masters in disguise
Give instruction take one year
Pretend cannot understand us guys

So Boss says work hard and smart
Or else I surely will be replaced
By a robot fella with quad-core brain
All arms, legs... but no face

They now drive our trains
Fry our Chinese fried rice
What else more in the future?
Hmm, can't be very nice

So while I am still able
I will show I can juggle ball
In this new environment
One must 'One Leg Kick All'

We must bao sua bao hai
We must one leg kick all
It's the new productivity paradigm
encouraged by gahmen some more

Who ask us to complain complain
Of too many FTs in our midst
Now gahmen limit their quota
We have to clear our own sh**

Hiaz, work work till sick
Got MC also cannot take
Might as well auction off
Some money I can make

My baby son I hardly see
From early dawn to late night
Will I die in this cubicle
His baby photo my only pride?

Oh no, department meeting soon
Where are the last meeting minutes?
Oh yes, I have to write those
Photocopy as well as other deeds

Hmm, one leg kick all
It is making me lose weight
So this regime is not bad after all 
Shedding all that stuff I sinfully ate

Bao sua bao hai
SBM now my only joy
Coz stuck in my cubicle 
That's the real food I can enjoy

Oh, star moon sun
You are now a tube of light
My bed is the office couch
The vending machine my food bribe

Oh dear oh dear
Meeting time is due
Who is that chairing the meeting?
Oh, it's our new tea lady Ah Kew

Bao sua bao hai
One leg kick all
Bao sua bao hai
One leg kick all...

- by TC Lai (Note: "Bao sua bao hai" is Hokkien for take hill take sea, i.e. everything also your responsibility.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment