Pages

Wednesday 11 September 2019

Vulnerable Woman (aka Melania's Lament)

Vulnerable Woman
(lit Easily Get Hurt Woman)



Vulnerable Woman (aka Melania's Lament)
- translated by TC Lai 11 Sept 2019 (a sing-along)

OMG, my husband he's a bum
He can never ever do his sums
Run his business just like a Trump
Sooner or later we have to run

And don't talk to me about his sons
They are not twins but equally dumb
Love to chew and swallow their bubble gum
So they could fart and have some fun

They then very slowly 
Blow them out their bums
"Mom! Dad! Come quick see what we have done
But you, but you
Oh my dear sons
Will be lifted nearer towards the sun

I think my job 
As parent is over
Kids are gone and burned up by the sun
No need to wait
Eh, got my facial already booked at eight...

Now the fun has just begun
On how to get rid of that overgrown bum
Who's now staring intently at the sun
Oh why did I marry that sonofagun

<repeat>

Hold a pillow and shoot him with a gun
Or put rat poison in his fave Mac bun
Or drop him dead with a killer pun
Oh yeah, he'll miss it he's that dumb

I think my job
As wife is over
The love's gone and not a single crumb
Shud I call a lawyer and wait
Or just slam a toaster on his head

Once there was love
Or was it clothes, the business jets?
Or the jetset parties and Hollywood press
But he, but he
Promised me much 
All a sham, finances on a crutch

A suspect I shouldn't become
Maybe the NRA has ideas and then some
Invite Dick Cheney over with a gun
My hubby might get some buckshot in his bum

Damn that Putin is handsome
And a bachelor with a big big mansion
Should I ask him do to a KGB run
To make me his wife Russia's No.1

<Repeat>

La la la dee dum, oh just give me that goddamn gun....


No comments:

Post a Comment