Pages

Monday 27 May 2019

Do Not Wish To Decorate Your Dream



Link: Click here.

Do Not Wish To Decorate Your Dream (不裝飾你的夢)
(Classic HK 1970s Cantonese song)

I rather heart-pain than decorate your dream
Than you flip my heart like gymnast on a beam
Rather I Trump-sad-face crawl back to my sins
Like a fart thinning out with the wind

Don't you break my heart, break like iPhone screen
Like shattered ice, bits reflecting everything.
Hot passion naivety long ago became pain
Only got what-what questions that remain

Who's Yun Yee, that fire in my loins!
Who's Yun Yee, wah lun, me sibeh gong!
Rather my heart long calendar non-stop pain
Than let you turn it into a stretchy panty game!

Each and every sigh
Goes into your cleavage dream
Each and every coy laughter
Echoes loud in your fat lip dream
But the love I had for you once
Has become failed plastic surgery in the bin

- the end (translated by TC Lai)

No comments:

Post a Comment