Pages

Thursday 17 April 2014

A Seed In My Shoe


I dreamed I had a seed in my shoe
It caused me to hop/walk to the loo
Needless to say I slipped and fell
Hitting my head on the side unrinal
I fell into a coma
And met Mr Schumacher 
Dude, why have you been?
I've been in a long dream
The man once from Ferrari Red said
Absentmindedly and touched his head
I am still not sure where I am
Perhaps you can share me a lamp
It's been rather dark here for very long
I am worried if I can stay strong
I took Michael by the arm
And led us to what I thought was the sun
A bright round circular light
At times dimming, at times bright
We then heard a voice entreating
Michael, Michael your heart's still beating
Come back to us
We are all waiting in earnest
Michael looked at me his eyes grateful
I think it's time for me to be wakeful
As he strode towards the light
I couldn't hide my delight
A hero to many following F1
Is finally going home to everyone
But what about me?
I am still stuck in this grey eternity
A slight bump on the head
Remembering what Cobb had said
Spin your token and then you'll know
If you are real or in levels way below
So I took my seed and spun it round
It stood for a while and fell to the ground
And here I am now in front of my comp
Typing in FB about a seed someone found

- by TC Lai

No comments:

Post a Comment