Pages

Friday 29 March 2019

Autumn Come, Autumn Go

Here's another classic Cantonese song with attempted translation (haha).

Cao Loy Ya Cao Hue (Autumn Come, Autumn Go, Cantonese)





https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rt-DqvMIToc

Translation:

Autumn Come, Autumn Go


Hung hung long long Yip's dick outside my window
Flapping in the wind giving me the chills
The quiet amplify this unholy wait
Drip drip drip later into my uneasy dreamscape

At times it's Leong's scrotum
At times it is Ah Choon's scrotum
Still the dicks swing like windchimes
outside my window

Lay folks ask me why I wait
How I can long for just one dick
I say that's how you surely make
A long distance relationship stick
You cannot just flip a prata
And tuckaway at a naan with sriracha

And when those dicks make you pine
For that other continent swine
You pinch your arm to make yourself numb
The thought of you feeling so dumb
But we women are like that
Part our knees and our hearts are trapped

Chorus
Chow Loy he would come, Chow Loy he would go
(Is that his name? I forget)
Chow Loy he make my tears involuntarily flow
Chow Loy he might come, Chow Loy he might go
Chow Loy will he again make an empty show?
Chow Loy he didn't come, Chow Loy he didn't go
Chow Loy make me read his texts like a widow
Chow Loy shud he stay, or shud he go
Chow Loy sent me a dick-pic and I'm all aglow!


秋来也秋去
- sung by Sally Yeh

红红黄黄叶儿伴我窗
飘他方的你可有着凉
静问为何是你使我等待
怎么要千滴热泪滴进我梦乡
又是凉的秋 愁无尽的秋
知否当你远去后
牵挂到倦透
旁人常问何事要等
怎么可一世不爱别人
自问若忘掉你 都算应份
可惜每当叶落便念你更深
背着人心酸 人如愿相恋
推挡当世界再没秋季再算
秋来也秋去
秋风教人掉眼泪
何时才跟你可重聚
秋来也秋去
要到几多岁
方信你与我早早告吹
秋来也秋去
千千片红叶跌坠
如完成凄美的程序
秋来也秋去 我似秋空虚
只有信会跟你再共对
旁人常问何事要等
自问若忘掉你 都算应份
背着人心酸 人如愿相恋
秋来也秋去
何时才跟你可重聚
秋来也秋去
要到几多岁
方信你与我早早告吹
千千片红叶跌坠
如完成凄美的程序
秋来也秋去 我似秋空虚
只有信会跟你再共对
秋来也秋去 我似秋空虚

No comments:

Post a Comment