Pages

Wednesday 6 February 2013

Hotel 88


I knew this girl from not long ago
We made love like there's no tomorrow

On a park bench, in a car seat
Even on grass like crazy dogs in heat

Then a police car came along
Shining lights, claiming wrongs

Our naked butts their beam did find
Oh no oh no, not this time!

Off we rolled into bushes near
Another couple scared, in similar fear

Run! Someone said in clear panic
We can't be caught, not like this!

I pulled my pants up in a hurry
Catching the zipper on my curly-furry

Ouch ouch ouch! was all I could say
Hopping hurt in a one-legged display

My girl she tried my shirt to tuck
Wondering if she had run out of luck

No worries dear, that piece is still quite good
No worries dear, it is still as stiff as wood

The men in blue were still advancing
Doing their duty or simply voyeurising?

So off we ran from bush to tree
The other couple hobbling not quite so ably

The man tore his pants and fell over
The girl lost her skirt and crouched over

The police came and stood over them
Tsk tsk tsk, said those from Uncle Sam

My girl and I had managed to run
Far and away from those men with guns

Not that they would use them anyways
On us, such public-nuisance-folks-on-display

Ha! I know it is somewhat wrong
To be making love amidst a grass-lain throng

Quiet though the park may be
With others quite intentioned the same as we

Still when the passion strikes
And the girl insisting tonite's the nite!

What can a poor boy do?
But play his part of male derring-do!

In any case the run was fresh
Got my lingam quite refreshed

The girl was bothered and naughty still
Won't take no and won't sit still

She pulled me away from bench and grass
Took me to a place of repute and class

A place where Geylang folks ate till quite late
Where stood a fiendish, pinkish Hotel 88

Oh my, what a crazy thought
To make love in this infamous resort!

In the night when all was done
And sleeping soundly like two dead drunks

The police came and knocked on doors
Checking ICs and questioning more

Some shone their torches on our sleepy faces
As we covered ourselves and shameful places

Sigh, we thought we had outrun them
What, only to bump into them again?

Out of my post-coital foggy haze
I could hear them "tsk-tsk" tsking away

The both of us did no wrong
Perhaps laying up in the wrong lorong

And so when the police did finally leave
Me and the girl was rather relieved

For she's not a girl and I not a guy
Just two creatures from some sci-fi

Yup, outer space we did come
To fornicate like two pally chums

Isn't it wonderful what the Earthlings do
On a bench, in a car or even loo

Much we learn and much we bring back
To our race of strange humpbacks

For we never quite mastered coitus
All we do is smell each other's anuses

And get turned off because of our diet
Farting badly to really irritate

So before we dropped off like flies
We'd send folks to Earth to realise

The art of making rabid love
Anywhere, everywhere, low and above

And now we know the ins and hows
Be not bothered but just kow-tow

Forget the smells and place
Just Do It, our saving grace

That now we may repopulate
Imitating Earth, building more Hotel 88s

No comments:

Post a Comment