Pages

Monday 8 July 2013

A Case of New



















Virgin jokes, virgin smiles
Virgin hooker tries to coax my virgin pants down

Virgin recipes, virgin meals
Virgin cook caused my virgin tummy to not sit still

Virgin cork, virgin wine
Virgin bottle turned me into a virgin swine

Virgin looks, virgin frowns
Virgin artist color me up like a virgin clown

Virgin hems, virgin sews
Virgin dress me up like a shapeless throw

Virgin strums, virgin plucks
Virgin music an ukulele with not much luck 

Virgin smiles, virgin grins
Virgin suffers from a severe case of silly mygrin

Virgin winks, virgin knows
Virgin goes thru life like a virgin crow

And guess what? That's mighty virgin fine too!

*mygrin - opposite of migraine. To be struck with a silly grin all of a sudden, and one that takes a while to go away!

No comments:

Post a Comment