Pages

Thursday 8 May 2014

Lady (Bak Chang)


(Sung to the tune of Kenny Roger's Lady)

Lady, I'm your fan in opeh briefs and I love you
You have made me quite insane and I am lost
My love, there's so many colored strings... which are you wearing?
Let me guess and peek-a-boo at you some more

You have gone and made me such a fool
I pick the wrong chang again...
But oh, we're so good together 
My tummy is pointy after this song

Lady, for so many years I never had a fresh one
You have come into my life and made me moan
Forever let me wake to see you each and every breakfast
Let me masticate till chang come out of my ear....

In my eyes I see no one else but you
There's no other love like our love
And yes, oh yes, I'll always wait you patiently
Standing in the queue for so long

Lady, your filling is the only filling that I need
And that chilli is the sauce I'll be dressing you
'Cause, my love, your curves are so damn arresting  
Bursting flavours in my life, you're my lo-mai Lady

- by TC Lai

No comments:

Post a Comment