Pages

Sunday 18 May 2014

The Way They Were....


(Sung to the tune of The Way We Were by Barbara Streisand)

Mmm, mmm....

Mammaries, stretch the corners of my mouth
Freckled, swollen mammaries...just the way they were
Trouble breathing 'cause those juggers were so tough
Squished my nose like a squashed banana
Heng... I never choked!

Can it be so gigantic then?
Or has time disillusioned my mind?
If I have a chance to look at them again
Would I? Could I?

So scary, that very thought is so scary
Trying hard to reimagine
My lo ma zi breastfeeding me like a baby!
So I stick to my Anlene
Not that I'm weaned
Whenever I see a mammary
My mouth opens automatically!

Mammaries... 

====Shakespearean Version====
Mm...mm....

Mammaries, stretcheth the corners of mi mouth
Freckled, swollen mammaries, that's 
the way they were
Trouble breathing, cuz those 
juggers were indeed tough
Squisheth my nose like a flattened pea
Happy I never choked
Can it be it was so melonus then
Or has time maketh strange my mind
If for chance I can looketh at them again, 
would I? Could I?
So scary, that thot itself is so scary
Trying hard to envisage
mi mom-lady feeding me like a baby
So I sticketh to my Anlene
Not that I'm weaned
Whenever I see a mammary
my mouth wagers hopefully

- By TC Lai

No comments:

Post a Comment