Pages

Thursday 24 January 2013

Once They Were Firm

I once had a chest that bounced off light
Now I have a chest that raises a baby's delight

I had it start all scrawny and ribbed
That carried me through adolescence like a bib

I then had pecs, no thanks to NS
All that chin-up, monkey bar and physical duress

I again discovered my manly chest
Dating girlfriends who whispered as they rest

I was quite happy to let it go
Soft as a pillow, for a baby I came to know

I heaved my chest over the years
To build a family from sweat, joy, tears

I carelessly ate and let the chest fat in
Now it is pasty, squishy and looking s'been

I once had a chest firm and sculpted
It now has mounds, a teenager's adulterated

I know the words for them but cannot voice
It is feminine, pubescent and dare say I, a joy?

I know, "WTF, WTF, WTF..."
Am I in love with my own manboobs club?

I cup them like soft unbaked dough
And feel a rise right down below

I care not now for the Pams and Jos
When my own manboobs taunt me sexily so

I was titillated but for a sec
Of what it means to own the opposite sex

I wonder what the other guys also think
Of a pair of small jugs, okay, looking thin

I shake my head and go "Nah!"
Better go get that manboob bra

I might not look good in a tee anymore
But do I want a race of Tits-to-the-Floor?

I once had a chest that bounced off light
Now I have a chest that raises a baby's delight


- by TC Lai

No comments:

Post a Comment